"Had a great night last night, staff very helpful and friendly and the food was amazing. I had chicken fajitas and it was delicious. Would recommend to everyone. Next time i’m down from Scotland i’ll be going again."
"Called in on sat teatime after been recomended by the narrow boat company 9 of us after been on a narrow boat trip the staff were amazing and really friendly and couldn't do enough to make our experience here lovely the food was great and we will defo be back thanks again x"
" The food and service is excellent. I usually try visit at least once a month to get my Stromboli fix, the portions are plentiful and the price is good. "
We wanted to keep you informed of the steps we’ve briefed our team to take, following the Goverment`s guidlines when we Re-Open for diners on the 4th of July, 2020.
The safety and wellbeing of both our customers and our team is our number one priority, and based on the latest Public Health England guidelines we’ve put enhanced health - hygiene & social distancing measures to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit, including:
• Frequent sanitising of all items you might have contact with in our Restaurant including tables, chairs, wooden rails, door handles, taps, bathroom surfaces.
• Our restaurant will be operating in a one way system. It means you can use the regular entrance on arriving, and when You leave, you can use our secondary entrance/exit by the end of the restaurant.
• Menus will be sanitised and every piece will be used only once a day.
• Cutlery will be served with your meals & hand sanitisers will be provided to every customer at the table.
• All team members will using alcohol hand sanitiser before/after serving you & wash their hands at least every 10 minutes.
• Keeping a close eye on all of our team members to ensure they are fit and healthy
• As we are a restaurant, we have always provided table service & we only taking payments by contactless and debit cards at the table, reducing the use of cash where possible, and keep the bar area safe.
• Only online bookings available to monitor the capacity of our service, and we need to keep some personal details from You,
such as telephone number and email address. (this information has been stored secure)
We need a bit of time to get used to this "New Normal" situation, but as You know, real pirates can survive anything. :)
If there’s anything else we can do to make your next visit more comfortable, please just ask we will be delighted to help.
See You Soon on Board,